Paul and I met earlier to catch up on where we are after the first week of the Orbital project.
- Advertised the Lead Developer post. Interviews taking place Wednesday 19th.
- Completed NOV/JD for Developer post, to be advertised 01/02/12
- Arranged the Steering Group calendar
- Met with Jill Stewart, Head of Engineering and most of Project Team for an informal briefing
- Set up a recurring monthly team meeting
- Started to put together a reading list
- Started to arrange for accommodation for the project team
- Written an article for the Staff Magazine
- Set up a project website (needs more work)
- Set up an issue tracker, code repository and project mailing list
We need to:
- Set up initial meeting with Engineering users
- Paul to contact Mansur Darlington (ERIM project) and DCC
- Joss to write Project Plan for 26-10-11
- Project Website needs work: member bios, press pack, etc. Check given examples.
- Clarify MRD Programme objectives for everyone at next team meeting,
- Book conference attendance: USTLG Workshop on research data and Warwick conference. Also, DCC event in Cardiff.
- Joss to send Simon Hodson, JISC Programme Manager, the project template
- Lead Developer to join JISCMail when recruited
- Paul and Joss to book on Programme launch workshop on 1-2/12.
Where appropriate, I’ve added these to our Project tracker.